Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Office... almost done

I know it's taking a while for me to get my office area finished but sometimes there are more important things to do. At any rate, I've got more ribbon border up and my M friends collage.
(See those flowers? Those are the ones Jason and Ryan got for me a week ago - still kickin'!)

At one point during the day I was working on my computer when Jason came in and asked if I'd been praying for my friends. So, I turned to look at their pictures and there it was... a pic that Jason added to the collage! There's never a lack of humor in our office. :)

Any suggestions for the other wall?

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I think you should put up pictures of the hottness that is your brotha-man. I mean come on, show me off to the ladies that might visit, then encourage them to move to Atlanta. I'm just sayin ...

Shannon said...

I think my Brotha-man should move to Durham!