Friday, November 23, 2007

Colorado was amazing! Some more with the boys

The boys love to line up their cars (especially their "Car Movie" cars). Sam and I had fun playing on the floor before the boys had to put on their snazzy Thanksgiving clothes.

The boys and I spent some precious time together on Thanksgiving morning before all the company arrived. They got into my snow gear. Lucas liked my ear muff.

And Sam found my scarf. I wrapped it for him - they loved it!

Erin bought some craft paper to wrap the kids' table with and we gave the kids crayons. After they finished with the table we put some on th ground. Cool picture, eh?

The boys' great uncle brought a four-wheeler and a tube. Here they are with one of their cousins. They had the best time, giggling and talking with each other on their ride.


No comments: