These are some non-people pictures from the week...

Red Rock
Wow! It was so beautiful and (what I hear) solid sounds

Their house is so beautiful
(Okay, this one has the boys helping Geoff shovel the drive.)

Isn't this lovely?
Great job Erin!

I'm wondering if anyone knows why this hotel in Estes, CO is famous.
(Leave a comment and let me know)

A dumbbell in the fridge?
Geoff's smoked turkey had to site in a brine for 24 hours. The only way we could submerge the whole turkey was to weigh it down with a weight.

I just thought this was a cool picture. I totally didn't mean to take it - that's the best part.

An outdoor "fridge"
When the fridge was full they put stuff in the snow on the 9 degree weather back deck.

My first pair of snow boots.
I got them at Target for cheap...
only in Colorado!
3 comments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Hotel
Okay, Mr./Ms./Mrs. Anonymous, that's not fair. But at least you knew which hotel it was. Nice!
Anyone else? Without checking the wik-who-knows-if-any-of-this-info-pedia is right site.
hey shannon yeah my parents have talked about it before and my dad mentioned it again when he went to CO. The Shining was filmed in that hotel. :)
Post a Comment