Thursday, November 01, 2007

Global Vision Conference

April and I had the wonderful opportunity to co-host a table for Dining for Development - our Global Vision Conference dinner. These are the ladies from our table. I'm praying that they end up somewhere serving in a church plant - stateside or overseas, long term or short term.

It was so fun to have my friends Kim and Matt from my SummitLIFE group at dinner!

We are sending some special friends overseas to start a church. There are two of them... well one and a half (sorry KMike!). I love them a lot and will miss them tons. But we're not talking about that quite yet.

So that was just a little taste of this year's Global Vision Conference. Come tomorrow night 7-9pm and Saturday morning for more good stuff! Click here for more details.

1 comment:

lankris said...

I officially have one eye. :)