One of my roommates and I thought about what I could do Today's Ten about. Serious? Well, life has been so serious lately that I had to do something funny. You may or may not laugh at some or all of them but if you are reading this then you probably know me well enough to laugh at at least one of them.
Today's Ten - fun quotes
1. "I don't think I'm superstitious but I may be a little stitious." Micheal, The Office
2. "'ello Love" Me and KMike complete with British accent
3. "I love you. Your favorite Korean" Crystal, My favorite Korean
4. "My computer was built before the internet" DBakes
5. "Back in 1963 when Shannon was in high school..." Jason G
6. "Where's the set-up fairy?" anyone who ever worked on the set-up team
7. "My dementor is coming to pick me up today." one of Hannah's 5th graders
8. "That's my name. Don't wear it out." not sure who started this or other way over-used phrases from the 80s
9. "See what had happened was..." me and my Brothaman
10. "'Santa Claus'? Don't you mean 'Satan Claus'?" Not sure who stared this one but my Brothaman and I love to do it in The Church Lady voice. I don't think Santa Claus is the devil.
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment