Well, well, well. Kristi and I left for our fabulous dinner at Carrabba's at 4:40pm. No, we haven't entered into the 55 and older club quite yet. The odd thing was that we actually had to wait for a table. There were a lot of people out early on a Saturday night. So many in fact that Carrabba's wait staff wasn't prepared either.
Kristi and I did Satin Hands. If you haven't had the pleasure of doing it, come on by and use mine. If you want your own, contact a Mary Kay consultant.
There were two pictures that I wanted to make sure that I got while we spent some time together. This is one... Tucker does this voluntarily with his head on the floor and his butt way high in the air. It is the funniest thing!
And the second was of Tucker chasing his tail. Chasing his tail is funny but the funniest part to me is that he catches his tail pretty quickly and then just turns in circles with his tail in his mouth!
And the second was of Tucker chasing his tail. Chasing his tail is funny but the funniest part to me is that he catches his tail pretty quickly and then just turns in circles with his tail in his mouth!
1 comment:
Yep, that's my special, special dog...
Post a Comment