We had such a great Easter! With over 14 adults and 10 kids there's never a dull moment.
Thanks, Jen, for opening your home for an amazingly relaxing time with friends.

This sweet little one is the newest addition to the
Attwood family. He's from Ethiopia and Trevor (dad) loved that Isaac made the shape of Africa with his water (just in front of them). Welcome to the family Isaac!

My sweet friend, Lara, was there with her husband and two children. I got to hold Maddy for the first time today - isn't she precious?

I love taking pictures with Caroline! Probably because she loves to take and be in pictures too. She's so photogenic!

Gathering the kids for an Easter egg hunt

The kids and their eggs and baskets. They were so fun to watch - especially the ones who hadn't gone on an Easter egg hunt before. Look at all those smiles!

The "big kids" getting ready for Epper. I'm not sure if it's a real game or not but it's a Thompson family tradition. I've been included in this tradition for several years and I love it. I usually go out the first round but maybe one day I'll figure out some real strategy.
2 comments:
how'd you get in picture number 4? you shouldn't just leave your camera laying around for anyone to take it!
p.s. did you know you had the same number of posts for 2006 and 2007?
Good eye, Sarah! I didn't just leave my camera around... I was holding baby Maddy and one of the guys asked if he could take pictures for me. He did a great job of capturing the pre-easter-egg-hunt moments. :)
p.s. did you know that your knowing about those posts makes you look like a blog-stalker?
Post a Comment