Sunday, March 23, 2008

A week of pictures - summit shirt style

I've had some friends do this recently so I thought I'd try too!
It's not going to be a full week but it's several days worth!

Wednesday:

Josh made it back safely from his trip to South America. He brought back these yummy treats.

Laura and I enjoying Josh's goodies.

Announcement time at SLW!

A surprise picture!

Thursday:
Elise and I hang out every Thursday afternoon. This week we bought Lazarus some more friends. I sure am glad I don't have to buy my friends! :)

Introduing the last of the friends, the guppies.

Friday:
(1st half was McGee and Me... this is the 2nd half)
Carla, Cynthia and I with her Easter basket birthday cake (carrot cake with cream cheese frosting - so good!).

Cynthia introduced me to Mexican Train this fall at staff retreat. If you know how this game works, and how people tend to set up their dominoes... you know I have a good "hand" here.

We had the BEST time playing Last Word (not pictured) and Mexican Train. Cynthia's mom is hilarious! If you look closely you will see that her little white train is up-side-down!!! We laughed until we cried that night!
Thank you for such a wonderful meal and great company!

Saturday:
One of my freshman girls just got contacts. I think it looks really nice on her!

We had a Saturday night service for Easter this year. I went to diner with one of my freshman girls and then we went to work with the little ones. This is one of the rooms that the leaders (one of whom is a freshman girl!) decorated for even the smallest group of kids. They are great!

I am off to a great Easter lunch at some friends' house. I'm sure to have pictures to post later.
Take some time to remember Jesus - His death for your sin (all of it) and His rising again to life. I am so thankful that because of Jesus' death and resurrection I am no longer a slave to sin but alive in Christ!

No comments: