Well, clearly I'm blogging right now but no more this week...

My dad stopped through and stayed with us on his way to a meeting! We had a good time together (thanks for helping me with my taxes) for sure.
I love you dad!

This is just a fun picture showing Amber fixing her backwards desk chair. Way to go Amber! I'm glad we're office-mates!

Here's what I've been doing all week and what I'll be doing the rest of the week...
Working hard with our fabulous studentLIFE staff getting ready for...
Metamorphosis 08: The Nexus Project!!!
PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR STUDENTS, LEADERS, and VOLUNTEERS!
Students, if you need more info... www.summitchurch.cc/studentlife

We have been doing the "Everybody's Doing It!" campaign with our students and their families (in fact, kidsLIFE has joined in too!). They are all memorizing Bible verses. Well, tonight we had a student vs. Jason challenge! This 6th grade fella took Ja$e to the bank! Good job!!!
I absolutely love that our students (and leaders - you're doing great, leaders!!!) and families are memorizing God's Word.
Psalm 119:11
Hebrews 4:12-13
No comments:
Post a Comment