Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Curious

You may have noticed that I've added a clustr map to my blog. I was curious to see who read my blog. Well, now I'm even more curious.

I've got some friends overseas who I know read my blog but you folks outside of GA and NC, and even some in GA and NC, I'm not sure about (ok, I think I know 1 or 2 of you). So, please leave me a little comment letting me know who you are. I have to "okay" all my comments so if you don't want your comment posted, just say that in the comment and I won't post it.

I sometimes gear my blog postings toward the people I know who read it so you might get to see some pictures that are more up your alley if I know you are reading. :)

I hope you are all doing well - even if I don't know who you are!

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

i read your blog! :)

Unknown said...

I read your blog, Shannon! I miss seeing your smiling face in person, but this is the next best thing :).

Unknown said...

I read your blog, Shannon! :) I love that you're so close to my "office" now (maybe I should say desk?)! Oh, and let me know where you got that yummy trial mix... :)

It doesn't matter to me if you post this or not. It's your blog!

Shannon said...

That yummy trail mix was from BJ's. Mmm, mmm, good!