Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meta 08: The Nexus Project

My first house call of the weekend was with 1/2 of the 6th grade girls. That's right, there were 2, 6th grade girl homes... 2, 6th grade boy homes... 2, 7th grade boy homes.

Opening worship with The Shelly Moore Band. Amazing.

Morgan manning the camera switcher... nice fades, Morg!

This year we had breakout sessions for the students...
Hermeneutics (JD Greear)
Community (Spence Shelton)
Evangelism (Matt Rice) - above
Passion for the Nations (Nathan Stam)

We had a great Chick-Fil-A lunch (go see Sammy at Chapel Hill Chick-Fil-A)... with great friends!

The Big Shindig was great! Here are 1/2 of the 7th grade boys doing the Tennis Ball Challenge. Great job, fellas!

I'm working on getting a slideshow together of all the group shots I took. I hope it will look like a delayed time shot.

Honestly, I can't tell if everyone is in the shot, smiling, looking, etc. I think this was the best one we took though.

It was a great weekend. 29 people responded to God publicly. I am praying for changed lives that will glorify God now and forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am SO sad i wasn't there! but it looks like y'all had a lot of fun!! can't wait to see you! :)