Monday, March 17, 2008

"Now, the rest of the story..."

Dad moved up in the electronic world this past week. His new Blackberry came with a Bluetooth.

Toby, before.

Toby, during.

Toby, during (again). I'm the master groomer (well, not master, just groomer).

Toby, after.

Toby, after (again).

Notice anything funny here? Yep, that phone in the middle was washed, dead and buried... and resurrected on the 14th day it arose. No kidding! My cell phone overcame the odds of the wash cycle. I'm not sure how the reception is and what-not but I'm going to find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, now that I see you are a master groomer maybe I could get you to straighten out Nick's hair Wed. night after Josh sees it?????
HA HA! Thanks for the hug today - I needed it! Beth

Anonymous said...

I think our phones are built to survive crazy water experiences. I left mine outside - In The Rain - All Night, and after a few days of drying out, it is still working! Granted, it has it's scars, but still... way to go, LG!

Hope to see you soon!