Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Invitation

I took some time this afternoon to make some brownies, bitesize is best, for my neighbors. It has taken 1 1/2 years for me to go over and meet the family who I now know comes from El Salvador. The mom was so hospitable, inviting me in and chatting with me for about 45 minutes. We had such a nice time together. I did invite her and her family to Easter.
Who are you inviting to go to an Easter service with you?
Please pray for them and the other families that will hear the gospel and some for the first time.

Well that sweet lady sent me home with some homemade treats of my own. She and her sister make these and sell them. And let me tell you, they are de-lic-ious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I get some of the brownies?