Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Community Babies

We had 4 special guests today at lunch. Our 2 newest staff babies and their moms. I had the honor of feeding both of them. So sweet.
This is the second time the boys have been together (they are only a few weeks apart in age) but the first time they were both awake.
These are some of my favorite pictures from our time together.

Katie and Holt

Courtney and Zeke with Katie and Holt

Spence and Zeke with Jason and Holt

The Sheltons and the Gastons

Definitely my favorite picture of the day! It captures everyone's personality well.

The Gaston family

All smiles

The Shelton family

The loving gaze

Me and Zeke

Me and Holt

Courtney and Katie, Thank you for letting me feed your boys today. It was such a delight for me! I'm thankful to be a part of your community here! I love you.

No comments: