
One of my newest favorite fun songs is "Chase the Sun" by the OC Supertones. I know it's not a new song really but it's new to me. Anyway, it has a lot of fun connections for me but I'll let you in on the remix version...
There is a line from the song that says, "Tell me where you're from, the mighty west side!"
Well we are launching our fourth and newest campus this Sunday, October 5. The WEST CLUB CAMPUS!!! I am so excited to be a part of this team! One of the reasons is because the NC School of Science and Math is just a block down the street from this campus. We have been bringing NCSSM students to church for the past 3 years and now we have brought church to the NCSSM students. I get excited when I think about how many more students can come now that we aren't constrained by how many drivers we have! Please be praying for this campus - that the core team that goes over will be committed to loving our campus neighbors because of Christ's love for us and that we will be purposeful about living gospel-centered lives.
For another blog on this campus, check out our Connections Pastor's blog here.
1 comment:
October 5th...Yippee!! The day OUR church will finally have a HOME! we're moving into our new permanant building on our new permanant property this Sunday too!
Good luck with ya'll's "grand opening" too!!
Post a Comment