Thursday, September 11, 2008

RHS Picture Day

Today was a big day: picture day at Riverside High School.
4 tables. 2 people at each table. 3 time slots. Over 2000 students.
All we had to do is check their hall pass, give them a sticker, and point them to their photographer.
Why did I go back for a second year? Are you kidding me?!?! I get to see ALL of our Summit students. I got to see probably around 30 students today on their turf. Wow.

Jason and Josh ready for their freshmen and sophomores to come take their pictures.

Judy was the first person I worked with. I've known her since I came to The Summit 3 years ago. Her daughter is one of my sophomore girls... she's great!

Me and Courtney after her yearbook picture.

Jason Gaston
They call this size photo a "friendly wallet." No kidding. If you just want a wallet, nothin' doin' here. It's going to be "friendly" so get ready to make new friends, Jason Gaston.

Rick and I looking over our list diligently.
The Langston SummitLIFE group... what! what!

Sweet Jordan after her yearbook photo! Look at those beautiful curls!

Enough of the students, here I am with my friend Robin. She's one of our 3 teachers at Riverside. Please take some time to pray for our public school teachers. They have a ministry that most of us could never have. Pray that they will honor the Lord as they teach & lead with excellence and as they interact with students & staff.

No comments: