Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Reunion, I mean, Wedding

Introducing Mr & Mrs Mark and Jessie Simoneau!
Mark is one of my cousins. :)

I was so glad to have gotten this great picture with Markie! Their family loves to do this "Tyler Hansbrough" face for all of their pictures. No, they don't know who Tyler Hansbrough is. If you don't either, google him.
Thanks Markie! Congratulations!!!

This is Daniel, Mark's older brother, and his wife, Tracy.

Almost all of the cousins that were there. Robbie is doing the "face" - he's on the far left.
Those 2 precious girls are Joel's. They were the hit of the reception!

We tried to get a family photo here. Uncle Joe really wanted to be a part of it as well. :)

I LOVE this picture!!! Suzannah and I were taking a picture and I asked her to smile. She did the best wide-open mouth smile ever... just before the camera took the picture. That's why she looks like her bottom lip is about to disappear into her mouth. How fun! Big sister Madalyn was a little shy and decided not to make an appearance in this picture. :)

I love my BrothaMan!!!

Don't my Gmom and I look fun together?
I love you Grandmom! You were so lovely in that pretty pink dress!

No, this isn't Joy. It is her sister, Laura. It had been years since I'd seen her and we were glad to take advantage of the beautiful sunset God gave us on the lake! Isn't it great?

These are the 3 girl cousins who were able to make it to the wedding. Laura, me and Christy (sister of the groom).
I'd love to give away a prize to whoever guesses our correct ages (or at least the closest guess). It's not fair if you already know, so don't give it away to everyone else.

No comments: