Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Banner and Bronco

We got our new studentLIFE sign today and the studentLIFE staff had to pose under it. These guys aren't right. We're trying to mimic the shadow people on our sign.

Tonight was studentLIFE Bronco and it was awesome. Some 60 people were brought in to the excitement of Bronco... better known as Bunco.

Table 2 rolling to get to Table 1

2 times in a row the lead table was all girls! Way to go girls!

I think that this is my favorite table picture. I really like the lighting... too bad there weren't any die on the table.

Our new intern was being "attacked" by one of our 6th graders... and picked him right up too.


This video may only be funny to those of you who know the speaker. But maybe the back story would be helpful: We just finished giving out the prizes for the winners. And then he got the mic for an acceptance speech. He did thank God first, just before I was able to start recording.

1 comment:

The Morginskys said...

seriously, people in youth ministry have so much energy! its amazing!!!!