Okay, no jet planes in my future. Not near future anyway.
These are some pics from us packing up the soon to be old office.
Let's reminisce...
These are some pics from us packing up the soon to be old office.
Let's reminisce...
The prayer card picture on the right corner of the filing cabinet(bottom left) is of a studentLIFE family - parents were leaders, kids were students. We miss them... a lot.
The stereo (top right) used to be the entertainment for Spence, Kevin and I when we all shared this office space. Spence introduced me to Jim Rome... "Rome is burning" We don't listen to him anymore.
The hand sanitizer (to the right of the flags) used to sit on David's desk. Every time I went into his office I would get a pump of it out of habit.
That used to be my desk chair (bottom left).
Marshmallow roasters (hidden behind my chair, center) are fantastic for... roasting marshmallows! You can buy these at Wal-Mart in the outdoors section just hours before starting the best S'mores making fire ever at IMPACT camp.
Jim and Pam (bottom center) along with their unpictured co-workers migrated onto our office wall a few weeks ago when Brandon, our new intern, decided it needed a wall home. It had been living in the large conference room and wasn't getting any attention outside of the staff meetings.
The Black Box (bottom left) holds the flyers, rosters, and follow-up stuff for our students at Brier Creek. KMike would always ask David or I were the Black Box was every Monday morning. Now I get to ask for it.
This is my little corner of the office. I've been in it the longest, 2 years. My desk used to face the wall, I've changed chairs and pictures. I don't think it will be sad moving to a new office. Just different.
2 comments:
Sad! The good ol' black box and those huge flags... (really, are they still called dowels??)
Miss you!
Where's the God Can?
Post a Comment