Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Office... DURING

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned several times before that I work on the best staff EVER! Today was another one of those days that reminded me how great they really are. Here's just a little snapshot... Danny took the rails off from underneath my desk so that my filing cabinet would fit. Thanks Danny!

Despite all of the things that our staff had gotten rid of at the old offices, we still had several more bags worth of things to get rid of today. J-Money put his muscles to work today. It really was heavy, he just exaggerated a little bit with that awesome face.

This is how I left my office space when I left at 5pm. I still have boxes of books that need a home, random cables and cords that will probably end up in , as well as some plastic organizers that will make their way to intern city. There are some other touches that will come soon. My first priority is getting over this cold that is sucking the energy out of me as I type.

3 comments:

Kim McGee said...

It looks like you have been there forever!

Anonymous said...

um where's the photo of the super cool awesome family that used to be on your filing cabinet? :-) your office would look totally better with that back :-)
we miss you!!

Shannon said...

Don't you worry! That family and the rest are on the right so that every time I look to see who's come into the office I am reminded to think about them. I think just about the whole team is there.
I miss you a lot too!!!!! LOVE