Monday, August 25, 2008

A few strange findings

We had some friends over for dinner and some "The Office" viewing. Well, I looked at the back of my pasta box and this is what I found. That's right. An all but blank package. I looked all over the box to see if it was a special adult version of the back of a cereal box like maybe a write-your-own-recipe or something. Nothing. I'm no marketing company but I think they lost some publicity space on that box. :)

The same friends were here a few weeks ago and noticed that we still had up some Christmas snowmen (I guess we just got used to them being there). As we were moving from the dinner table to the den I spotted one of the guys setting the snowmen as guards outside of our rooms. I laughed so hard!
Then Ellie the dog came home from a long day of kickball. She didn't care for the little guards at all. She wouldn't even go out down the hallway. It was so funny! I tried to capture it on camera for you but it doesn't really translate. Sorry.

No comments: