Frontline was amazing!
If you weren't there I'm sad for you that you missed out on an amazing time of encouragement, vision, and training.
I think one of my favorite parts of this type of event is that the staff does it all. Who else is going to serve the servants? (We did have some childcare from another church to help us out - THANK YOU so much!!! We couldn't have done it without you!)
If you weren't there I'm sad for you that you missed out on an amazing time of encouragement, vision, and training.
I think one of my favorite parts of this type of event is that the staff does it all. Who else is going to serve the servants? (We did have some childcare from another church to help us out - THANK YOU so much!!! We couldn't have done it without you!)
Then we took the balloons inside
(Did I say, "balloons"? I meant we took everything but the Coke truck inside)
Then it rained again and we served hot dogs in the rain.
What an amazingly fun bonding experience. Seriously. It was so fun serving hot dogs in the rain, watching our staff and their spouses walk people around in the rain with umbrellas, hearing of the packed lobby. And all of those people, the family at The Summit, get to look back on Friday night and say, "Do you remember that night when we stood in the rain for a hot dog and chips? That was great!"
No comments:
Post a Comment