Saturday, August 09, 2008

The world is brought together

Our last minute attempt at Red, White and Blue to show our support for the USA during the Olympic's Opening Ceremony. New Orleans cupcakes with white icing (chocolate with clove - it tasted like a chocolate ginger snap... YUMMY!) and frozen red punch (minus gingerale) in blue cups.

Since I wasn't there in person, I took a picture of the TV. I know, I'm weird.
Speaking of who was there and who was not...

A good friend of mine took this picture. Live. As in, she was there!
So as I watched it on TV with some of my friends, she was waking up to a new day after having slept a good full night after having watched all this. Live.
Simply amazing!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

how super fun are you! i couldn't find the olympics on tv here at all - not in arabic OR english! stink! love you! :)