Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Join me in welcoming... Holt Gaston!

I am proud to be among the first to introduce you Holt Gaston, son of Jason and Katie Gaston!
He is such a little delight. He has beautiful blonde hair and the most beautiful eyes. He was awake the whole time we were there.

I love this picture of Spence handing Holt to Jason. Spence and his wife, Courtney, just had their first baby 2 weeks ago. Also, Ryan (in the Michigan shirt) and his wife, Morgan, are having their first baby in a few months. David has three beautiful kiddos and is quite comfortable with the newborns. It's a wonderful "order of the daddy's"

The posed pic.

Congratulations Jason and Katie! You are going to be wonderful parents! I'm glad that I get to be along for the ride. Love you all!

2 comments:

Kim McGee said...

I am hoping it wasn't as exciting as your first visit with David!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was interesting that in your commentary on the photos, you made no mention of DT. Is that because he's the Abraham of the group? :)