Just a little look at the everyday... and a little of the not so everyday...
i love that little outfit on the little one about to go down the slide...very preppy, very much my style :) and if I am not mistaken...I am almost positive the shirt is crewcuts...and possibly the shorts, too...looks like jcrew, anyway. miss you!
post more of M.E.!!!
So fun to see picture of Toller's kids!!!! ME is so cute!-Sara Street
AND Toller looks great!-Sara Street
Aww, these are so good!! Shannon, I bet y'all had so much fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love that little outfit on the little one about to go down the slide...very preppy, very much my style :) and if I am not mistaken...I am almost positive the shirt is crewcuts...and possibly the shorts, too...looks like jcrew, anyway. miss you!
post more of M.E.!!!
So fun to see picture of Toller's kids!!!! ME is so cute!-Sara Street
AND Toller looks great!-Sara Street
Aww, these are so good!! Shannon, I bet y'all had so much fun.
Post a Comment