Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthdays... all around!

My mom and brother both celebrated birthdays this weekend!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Happy Birthday, Brothaman!!!

Ryan also celebrated his birthday this weekend!
His wife invited several of us to get ice cream at Ben & Jerry's - so fun!

Ryan and Jason checking out the Doherty's new camera

K loves ice cream

J loves ice cream too - he tried so hard to be so careful.

Ice cream in cones are fun.
Kids eating ice cream are fun.
S eating ice cream in a cone is really fun!

We brought around all the seating that was outside and it just so happened to be that my car was parked right there. So, extra seating anyone?

I just liked this picture of C and David

I just remembered that not everyone gets to eat Ben & Jerry's at a Ben & Jerry's store.
Sorry if you have to eat it from a grocery store.

Here's the birthday boy's wife showing our friend K a picture. Look at those smiles!

We were all talking when we looked over and saw the kids planning out their roll the ball game. How adorable!
(Thanks for taking this one Jen)

I'm not sure if you remember or not but C loves to take pictures. I enjoy her taking pictures with my camera - we both really like this one.
(Hey girl! You take very good pictures!)

No comments: